Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No Mac Support for new Development Builds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is no mac support for the new Development builds, why? I've been using development builds exclusively until now, and I don't want to stop! Huh
The development builds are still supposed to work with Mac OS X, but there's a temporary error with the buildbot or something. If you wait a few days, the builds should become available again.
(08-02-2015, 06:51 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The development builds are still supposed to work with Mac OS X, but there's a temporary error with the buildbot or something. If you wait a few days, the builds should become available again.

Okay thanks Smile
Does mac os x run dolphin slower than other platforms?
The video drivers that OS X runs are typically slower than on other operating systems, so the chance of being video driver limited increases.
also the osx drivers can cause many a graphical issue in dolphin, so OSX is generally discouraged for Dolphin
So is dolphin faster on win x64 or linux?
I'd say just stick with Windows if you're able to install it.
(08-03-2015, 11:51 AM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]So is dolphin faster on win x64 or linux?

"linux" is an incredibly generic term
The osx buildbot will be back within a day or so.
Pages: 1 2