Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: real wiiu emullator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know if these videos are real or fake if fake please tell me why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9MYbBv...avidBreaux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHX7E0g-...=ZeplinEmu
Totally fake.
fake, and for these reasons

1. the devs that used to work on Dolphin are going for wiiu emulation iirc and will do it first
2. seriously, watch the second video. iOS control? lol
3. nobody smart enough to emulate WiiU independently would develop for mac
4. on the first video there's no desktop
5. *console-emulator.com*
The first video is a complete joke.
1. Dolphin doesn't play Wii U games. Period.
2. He's using Dolphin 4.0 stable, which is old.
3. He loads up an ISO named New Super Mario Bros and it loads Smash Bros for Wii U?
4. He's running on a 9500 GT, a graphics card that's 7 years old and we're supposed to believe it can handle Wii U games at full speed?
5. His desktop is stretched yet the game isn't? Also video quality is vastly different between the two.
6. He said Dolphin can play DS games. I can't even
7. Dolphin doesn't play Wii U games. Period.

Edit: Gosh, I keep finding new points.
Edit2: One more for the list. I'm done after this.
NKF98 Wrote:3. nobody smart enough to emulate WiiU independently would develop for mac

Dolphin is on OS X too... >_>
(08-02-2015, 04:17 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
NKF98 Wrote:3. nobody smart enough to emulate WiiU independently would develop for mac

Yeah but OS X users aren't actually people right?

I'm sorry that was a bad joke.
Enough OS X bashing, mkay?

Anyway Demetri 64, don't expect WiiU emulation for a while. When people eventually do start working on it, expect progress to generally be glitchy and experimental. If you see something being emulated 100% with no issues whatsoever, that's usually a sign to be wary; getting to that state can take a loooong time in some emulators. That's not to say someone can't make a near-perfect emulator like that so soon, just that it's highly unlikely and improbable.
(08-03-2015, 04:17 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2015, 04:17 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but OS X users aren't actually people right?

I'm sorry that was a bad joke.

Just want to say, Dolphin on Mac + KODI + hdhomerun, OS X is really shaping up to be an extremely competitive gaming HTPC OS which is something that I could absolutely not say a few years ago...

Without dolphin games are out for the most part, ans it runs great on my hackintosh.