Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In zelda wind waker i have the three pearls.. i put all 3 on the statue things and after the cutscene is over when link smashes into the building and you see the boat come by to pick him up, the game goes black and freezes. Any ideas?

EDIT: I fixed it somehow by enabling the item hang fix
DOUBLE EDIT: I am using the newest build currently..
Are you using the lastest builds? If not, try a newer one. I know some of the older builds that newly supported sound in GC Wind Waker would freeze at the end of cut-scenes.
This is no longer a problem in the latest revisions, the item hang fix is not needed anymore.

The item hang fix was only to fix an old issue where input would stop responding when receiving a new item, it only occurred because the game was waiting for a sound to play and since sound wasn't emulated the game would hang/input stopped responding.

It was originally dubbed the telescope hang bug, but it was found that it occurred with any new item.

The latest revision is 4255, do you have this revision or any build around this revision?