Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: X2 Wolverine's Revenge GC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

derkiffer1993

I've looked up other threads on this topic, they haven't helped so i dont know if i'm doing something wrong or what. Basically the game freezes on launch. On Dx3d9 and SI i get a black screen, and with Dx3d11 and OGL i get the very first screen but either way they both freeze before anything actually happens and 0fps. I've tried monkeying around with some of the config and graphics settings, I have the MMU speed hack active, texture cache set all the way to safe, tried running in single-core mode, and even tried PAL and NTSC versions. Nothing works. Is this game just broken and i'm wasting my time, or is there actually something i can do to fix this?
you've read other threads and not one of them told you to update? use the latest dev version, required settings are defaulted on there

derkiffer1993

(08-01-2015, 09:08 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]you've read other threads and not one of them told you to update? use the latest dev version, required settings are defaulted on there

:O oh wow. now i feel dumb. thanks ill try that out

derkiffer1993

(08-01-2015, 09:08 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]you've read other threads and not one of them told you to update? use the latest dev version, required settings are defaulted on there

Okay so i've updated and am running the most current version, but the problem persists. You say the required settings are defaulted on the new version but the settings are identical to how i had them set before i updated. Is there somewhere i can see the exact settings?
It's because all your changes got saved. Create a blank .txt file in the folder with the Dolphin.exe called "portable.txt" (without quotes). THis will run Dolphin without touching your global configuration, and you can see if the default settings work correctly

derkiffer1993

(08-02-2015, 01:05 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]It's because all your changes got saved. Create a blank .txt file in the folder with the Dolphin.exe called "portable.txt" (without quotes). THis will run Dolphin without touching your global configuration, and you can see if the default settings work correctly

Thanks, i did that. Now it loads to the title screen, but freezes there with 0fps and 60vps. Any thoughts?
Try different backend? Check the md5 sum of the ISO?
aye, see if it's a bad dump