Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: aux fifo not synced - ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

buster77fa

when i go to stop emulation most of the time, I am hit with this error. "aux fifo not synced (0000000E31CX) (000000X379A)" i tried googling but it only returned one result on google (isn't that lucky or something? try it, google "aux fifo not synced"). anyways, i have no idea what this error is or how to fix it, but it is pretty annoying because it causes dolphin to crash every time it happens.

Qaazavaca Qaanic

Why is it that new users invariably fill out their profile fields incorrectly? I am starting to lose faith in the future of humanity. A world where only the few and elite are even able to read... Why does this remind me of the dark ages?

First of all, I sincerely hope you are not running Dolphin r6554, but rather 4.0-6554.

Second of all, there are tens, maybe hundreds of i5's in existence, spanning over five years and five generations of widely varying processors. Mobile and desktop CPUs are also very different (though you have a desktop GPU). Your profile gives almost no useful information at all on your CPU model.

Third of all, which version of Windows x64 are you running? 7, 8.1, 10?

Finally, I am confident you are not a kitty, except in your warped imagination. (just kidding)

----

I think that "aux fifo" errors are related to GPU.

Which GPU backend are you using? Do you have dual-core enabled under "Config"?

Try updating to the latest version of Dolphin. Your current one is over a month old.

I've heard reports that a known bug is causing Dolphin to crash when stopping. If you can't fix your issues (and possibly if updating fixes it), you may be encountering this bug. (Updating could either fix the problem or coincidentally make it not show up.)

buster77fa

(07-31-2015, 10:06 AM)jimbo1qaz Wrote: [ -> ]Which GPU backend are you using? Do you have dual-core enabled under "Config"?

Try updating to the latest version of Dolphin. Your current one is over a month old.

i was being lazy so i didnt feel like filling everything out 100%. but i did it now. for you.

I am using 6554 because it is the standard for www.smashladder.com for netplay.

I have dual core enabled, and I am using the OpenGL backend. This error usually occurs when I am playing netplay on melee. so maybe that is related to it?

Qaazavaca Qaanic

Try different games, not Melee?
Try not using netplay?
Does it only ever happen in netplay, or also in other times?
Does it usually happen, or rarely?
Does it happen in clusters?
Does it occur in 4.0.2?
Latest dev?

For testing purposes:
Try disabling dual core. (Very slow, be sure to switch back to dual core after testing.)
Try switching to D3D. (I think it may be recommeded for AMD GPUs.)

Note that if any of the above "solves" your problem, that's only a workaround, not a real fix.