Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashes when I play some games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(08-04-2015, 07:10 AM)xxtrgaxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2015, 06:09 AM)OatmealDome Wrote: [ -> ]It appears there was a misunderstanding. Mickequipe copy+pasted instructions written by kirbypuff from another thread with a link to AMD and NVIDIA's driver pages, not knowing that OP does not have an AMD/NVIDIA graphics card, but rather an integrated Intel one.

OP: Get the drivers from here (Intel's download center) or the link provided from me above (Dell's driver download page).

Sorry, I assumed Mickequipe knew what he/she was talking about since I had my pc info up so i followed the instructions regardless.

Apparently there are no updates for my product. Any other hints?
(08-02-2015, 05:01 AM)xxtrgaxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2015, 09:48 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]The latest AMD drivers support windows 10 (15.7.1)

Why do I keep getting this message?

And when I download the one I see on the AMD webpage and start the installation the give me another error saying: Installation package failure, this is after I uninstalled my driver.

Do you actually have an AMD chip in that machine? it looks like intel igpu... Sometimes computers have both... Are you positiveyou have an AMD card? Is it disabled in device manager
(08-04-2015, 10:40 PM)formfactor Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2015, 05:01 AM)xxtrgaxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2015, 09:48 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]The latest AMD drivers support windows 10 (15.7.1)

Why do I keep getting this message?

And when I download the one I see on the AMD webpage and start the installation the give me another error saying: Installation package failure, this is after I uninstalled my driver.

Do you actually have an AMD chip in that machine?  it looks like intel igpu... Sometimes computers have both... Are you positiveyou have an AMD card?  Is it disabled in device manager

No I've figured that out. but I'm trying to figure out hot to solve my original problem.
Try the latest dev build?
(08-07-2015, 06:27 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try the latest dev build?

Just tried it. Did not work.
Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe Intel's W10 drivers are a bit crappy right now? All I can really think of is to try verifying the md5 checksum of the ISO (r/c game in game list -> Info -> Compute) and compare it to one on gametdb. However, since it worked before the upgrade, I highly doubt that the ISO is corrupt...
I hope this gets fixed soon. And where is gametdb located?
(08-12-2015, 09:59 PM)xxtrgaxx Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this gets fixed soon. And where is gametdb located?

http://www.gametdb.com/Wii
If nothing else works, you could try going the nuclear option and just revert to your previous OS (Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery). (Warning, speculation ahead) It might be because of Intel's Windows 10 drivers being buggy... Here's some posts from another thread.
(08-14-2015, 10:37 AM)xxtrgaxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2015, 02:07 AM)OatmealDome Wrote: [ -> ]If nothing else works, you could try going the nuclear option and just revert to your previous OS (Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery). (Warning, speculation ahead) It might be because of Intel's Windows 10 drivers being buggy... Here's some posts from another thread.
So It's an Intel's drivers... I assumed as much. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I think I might either: A)Wait until Intel updates the drivers for Windows 10 or B) Just revert back to windows 8. I'm sure It'll be fixed eventually, I just don't want to wait that long. Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5