Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashes when I play some games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can you give me a link?
When I use the AMD auto detect utility it says We are unable to find a driver for your system, your operating system my not be supported.
Any other Ideas. Undecided
AMD doesn't support W10 yet? I would wait and check in every once and awhile
The latest AMD drivers support windows 10 (15.7.1)
(08-01-2015, 09:48 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]The latest AMD drivers support windows 10 (15.7.1)

Why do I keep getting this message?

And when I download the one I see on the AMD webpage and start the installation the give me another error saying: Installation package failure, this is after I uninstalled my driver.
Can anyone assist?
You don't even have AMD graphics, why are you trying to use that?
It appears there was a misunderstanding. Mickequipe copy+pasted instructions written by kirbypuff from another thread with a link to AMD and NVIDIA's driver pages, not knowing that OP does not have an AMD/NVIDIA graphics card, but rather an integrated Intel one.

OP: Get the drivers from here (Intel's download center) or the link provided from me above (Dell's driver download page).
(08-04-2015, 06:09 AM)OatmealDome Wrote: [ -> ]It appears there was a misunderstanding. Mickequipe copy+pasted instructions written by kirbypuff from another thread with a link to AMD and NVIDIA's driver pages, not knowing that OP does not have an AMD/NVIDIA graphics card, but rather an integrated Intel one.

OP: Get the drivers from here (Intel's download center) or the link provided from me above (Dell's driver download page).

Sorry, I assumed Mickequipe knew what he/she was talking about since I had my pc info up so i followed the instructions regardless.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5