Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Trouble with the Saitek P2900
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can only move sideways and I can't map my analog keys at all. I have downloaded the DX9 update as well as Microsoft Visual C++. Everything looks and sounds beautifully, but no matter what game I'm playing, I can only move sideways, not up/down or left/right. In Paper Mario, I can only mash the keys and can't move at all, not even to select YES or NO. Also, I cannot use the gray key on the left side at all (what is that called?):

[Image: 100012367_8_1.jpg]

Since I use that to move up/down and left/right, you can see where I'm screwed right out the gate!

Operating System - Windows 7100 x64
CPU: Intel E8400 @ 3.0 gHz
GPU - Nvidia GeForce 7350
Version of Dolphin used - 4243 x64

I also have a Wavebird, but I don't know if I can use that w/this program.
well i do nt know about that pad is pretty strange but if you want to have no trouble at all playing in the emu get a wiimote for wii games and a xbox360 controller for game cube games
I got an XBOX 360 controller today. Can't configure it for crap. Six versus half a dozen and all that. But at least I can move up and down!
The gray thing at the left side of the controller is a "Point-Of-View Hat" or "POV Hat" (or sometimes even just "Hat").
I have a similar controller, Saitek P2500, that isn't recognized in nJoy 0.3; however, I'm using the Linux version, so it may or may not be a separate issue.