Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin cashes every time i try to boot a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

camkielty97

I have tried so many different versions of dolphin and none of them work. Every time i try to boot a game it say "Dolphin.exe has stopped working". Also my pc is more than capable to play these games. Here are the specs:

CPU: i5 3570k
GPU: GTX 770 4GB
Ram: 4gb 1600
Sound card: ASUS Xonar DGX 5.1

Any ideas?

Here is what happens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbBkEhDat7M
Downloading games is against the rules. (besides, you didn't extract them first. the .crdownload file isn't even an iso, it's a partial download of an archive.)

EDIT: Didn't notice this earlier, but you should be using the latest development build instead of the latest stable (4.0.2) as well. It has many speed improvements over the stable build.
Dolphin literally asks for extracted GC/Wii isos and you wonder why it crashes when you give it a rar file?

camkielty97

(07-18-2015, 03:32 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin literally asks for extracted GC/Wii isos and you wonder why it crashes when you give it a rar file?

I tried both
Downloading games is against the rules. Closed

And the guys who replied, next time just report the post, when you reply saying that an user violated a rule you are giving time to him/her remove the offending content.