Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cant Read from DVD-Plugin DVD Interface - Fatal Error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ProXFusion

Hello my Mario Kart Wii ISO does work without loading from Wii System Menu 4.3E
(Yes I am using a MKWII PAL Version]

My Computed Checksum is here: dde8b7ff2c4b37eb78143bef34758b7e

Anyways my problem is when I set my ISO As default. And I launch the Wii System menu (European)
I get this error "Cant Read from DVD-Plugin DVD Interface - Fatal Error" Once clicked "Okay the message will re-appear atleast 3 times.
And then the Wii Menu wont beable to detect the Game. I looked everywhere for the solution, most of it including checksum's but that didn't help.

- And the ISO Used to boot up inside the Wii System Menu untill I tried to use a Virtual SD Card and have it modified.
- The iso is from a REAL Game-disc of MKWii PAL

- note the game is patched via wiimmfi.

someone pls help  Sad

ProXFusion

Yeah Man same problem
Note that this is the MD5 for MKWii PAL: 3bde7e37cb05853779d684a608a28501 It might be different because your game is patched with wiimmfi. (Is it like a permanent ISO patch or do you run a homebrew application to patch it on each run?) (And did you just reply to yourself??)

ProXFusion

(07-17-2015, 07:41 AM)OatmealDome Wrote: [ -> ]Note that this is the MD5 for MKWii PAL: 3bde7e37cb05853779d684a608a28501 It might be different because your game is patched with wiimmfi. (Is it like a permanent ISO patch or do you run a homebrew application to patch it on each run?) (And did you just reply to yourself??)

Its the Permenant Patch.

And Note; Despite the permenant patch, it used to work with the patch through the System Menu inside of dolphin, but now it doesnt.
It happened after i edited the Virtual SD Card Inside of dolphin. I remember exactly ;p

(and yes i replied to my self  Cool )

ProXFusion

bumpppppppppppppppp