Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario kart double dash lan not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have been trying to get the lan with mario kart (when you can play with 8 players using 2 pcs) for some time now but everytime as soon as the game says it has found the other gamecube (pc in this case) the game crashes and says dolphin has stopped working.
the game only crashes on my windows 8 laptop while the windows 7 pc just says the connection has been lost

Laptop specs:
Processor/CPU: Intel® core™ if-3630QM @ 2,40GHz
Video Card/GPU: intel i7
Memory/RAM: 8,00 GB

pc specs:
processor:AMD Athlon™ II X4 645 Processor 3.10Ghz
Ram: 4,00 GB

I use dolphin 4.2 on both systems and i have the same openvpn version on both systems too
use the latest dev version
(07-15-2015, 06:01 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]use the latest dev version

just got a million errors when i try booting the game
Check the md5 sum of your iso: right-click on the game in dolphin, go to properties, and then on the second to last tab is an option to compute the MD5 sum. Paste it here.
(07-17-2015, 03:03 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Check the md5 sum of your iso: right-click on the game in dolphin, go to properties, and then on the second to last tab is an option to compute the MD5 sum. Paste it here.

It might just be me being a noob but i can't find the md5 anywhere
(07-17-2015, 04:41 AM)Jelly Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2015, 03:03 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Check the md5 sum of your iso: right-click on the game in dolphin, go to properties, and then on the second to last tab is an option to compute the MD5 sum. Paste it here.

It might just be me being a noob but i can't find the md5 anywhere

Nevermind i was looking in the wrong dolphin version
When i close properties and open it again the md5 is gone again
(07-17-2015, 05:01 AM)Jelly Wrote: [ -> ]When i close properties and open it again the md5 is gone again

It's supposed to be like that.
You need to recalculate it each time, incase the file gets corrupted inbetween Dolphin uses
(07-17-2015, 05:35 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You need to recalculate it each time, incase the file gets corrupted inbetween Dolphin uses

Still get the same errors anyway
Pages: 1 2