Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenGL Plugin Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've been using dolphin for quite a while and so far the opengl plugin has been working fine. but now after r3981, (on a mac using crossover) all it shows are white and black square alternating colors. I can still hear the sounds from the game tho.

my specs are:

Intel Core 2 Duo
1 GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 2600
Mac OS X 10.6
Crossover 8.0

the weird thing is that is worked before r3981 on crossover 8.0 and 7.2
also r3891 was the last one tested before r4100 or something

thanks in advance
just use the native mac version. No need to use wine/crossover.
(09-12-2009, 02:19 PM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]just use the native mac version. No need to use wine/crossover.

are you sure it works because i could never get it to compile right and when it did, it almost always crashed before i even started the game. And also can it play wii games? thanks for telling me tho.

EDIT: i tried to install the dependencies and i cant since im using snow leopard. If anyone can give me a build that would be good.
I heard that it works on command line now. Not sure about gui or wii game compatibility.
even if it did work on command line, it would still be impossible to compile or even run because i cannot install the required dependencies. Also when i used parallels desktop with windows 7, the opengl plugin did still not work, but the dx9 plugin did but its really slow (20 fps ingame). The dx9 plugin doesnt work on the mac but it does show up. thanks