Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Keyboard? for games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cheezgod

How can I use my standard keyboard for gamecube games?
Please help asap, I just got metroid prime working (the audio is messed up please help with this too) and I'm VERY excited so you I MEAN ASAP!
ahh so nice to be back on the forums

allz u gotta do is go to config, and change the pad plugin to dolphin kb/x360pad
experiment with different settings for audio, but keep in mind not all games have full support yet

cheezgod

Great now it lets me configuer the keys but when i press them nothing happens!marvelous. Do you know If the first metroid prime has the audio support yet?
(09-11-2009, 09:31 AM)cheezgod Wrote: [ -> ]Great now it lets me configuer the keys but when i press them nothing happens!marvelous. Do you know If the first metroid prime has the audio support yet?

does it have disable when not in focus checked? if so uncheck because if the graphics are in attached mode it always beeps for me like its not in focus...
either that or go fullscreen
idk bout the sound ive been away for so long buddy Tongue!!!

cheezgod

WEll the sound is still an issue but now I got a working controller BUT the game never loads I fix one problem just foranother to randomly pop up!
how do u know the cntrlr works if the game never loads?

cheezgod

Well I had an old version its updated BUT now i get like.3 fps at the begining.
if you dont have the opengl 2.1 support its just a black screen...so the dx plugin is your only option...also go to the audio config and disable other audio otherwise the audio sounds like shit...i beat this game with a avg of about 40-50 fps...when on lava switch to scan visor...big fps increase...experiment with visors on slow spots...and boss battles will be slow...