Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help Tatsunoku VS Capcom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am new with Dolphin and need please some help.
I have a mame/multisystem cab with arcade monitor.
I run win XP 32 with crt_emudriver for an Powercolor HD4890.
All run smooth and as I want it. Also pc games run perfectly (ex: house of the dead 1-2-3).
I want to install Dolphin to play basically only Tatsunoku VS Capcom, but when I launch the game (windowed) screen goes black, fps:0 , Vps : 60 and vel 100%. And stay like that. Dolphin kept all default, I tried to change to OpenGL but same results under both graphic dettings. Is my pc not up to the task for the emulator ? I found it quite strange as all the rest work flawlessly.
- win XP 32
- i7 4470k 3.5ghz
- 8gb ram ddr3
- Powercolor HD4890 1gb ram ddr5

Thank you for any help you can provide me!
I don't know why the game doesn't start, but what I can tell you is that you're not going to get a good experience using XP, 32-bit and old Dolphin versions.
Quote:i7 4770k 3.5ghz
Quote:Win XP 32 bit

Spoiler:
Use a newer OS and a newer version, problem solved.
32bit version of Dolphin is unsupported .BTW , windows XP 64 bit is also unsupported too
Install Wins 7/8/8.1/10 64bit and try again
(07-05-2015, 04:37 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]32bit version of Dolphin is unsupported .BTW , windows XP 64 bit is also unsupported too

I wouldn't recommend Windows 10 as I see there are people having problems with mouse movement when dolphin open.
Though I'll love to be proved wrong.
why do you have XP on that new of a system
(07-06-2015, 09:48 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]why do you have XP on that new of a system

Hi, because is used for perfect resolution with MAME.
Now I install Win7 with dual boot.
And now I am stuck at:
" IOCTL_ES_LAUNCH: Game tried reload ios or a title that is not available in your nand dump
TitleID 00000000000000.
Dolphin will likely hang now".

What I am doing wrong?
disable panic handlers
(07-06-2015, 06:19 AM)acters Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2015, 04:37 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]32bit version of Dolphin is unsupported .BTW , windows XP 64 bit is also unsupported too

I wouldn't recommend Windows 10 as I see there are people having problems with mouse movement when dolphin open.
Though I'll love to be proved wrong.

Can safely say my mouse works fine with dolphin open.