Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ventord

In Dolphin 4.0 the game doesn't start when i activate cheats (Gecko) but in Dolphin 3.5 works perfectly. Why? (Sorry for my english) Sad
Sorry but you need to be more descriptive if you want help. It's in the rules and should be common sense.
Anyway either reply or edit your first post as no one has replied yet and answer the following.
-> What is "the game"?
-> Which cheat are you trying to enable
-> "Doesn't start" means what exactly? Crash? Not opening at all?
-> Have you tried the latest development build?

ventord

(07-04-2015, 07:47 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but you need to be more descriptive if you want help. It's in the rules and should be common sense.
Anyway either reply or edit your first post as no one has replied yet and answer the following.
-> What is "the game"?
-> Which cheat are you trying to enable
-> "Doesn't start" means what exactly? Crash? Not opening at all?
-> Have you tried the latest development build?

Sorry.

Is Mario Kart Wii
The game doesn't start. The Dolphin freezes with black screen. Not opening at all.
The same happens with any cheat that i enable.
The game and the cheats are NTSC-U
Works on Dolphin 3.5 but not on Dolphin 4.0
(And again sorry for my english)
4.0 is not the latest development version, you need to update to the latest dev version (at the top of the download page, preferred) or 4.0.2 (slower, more bugs, not preferred) for support

ventord

(07-04-2015, 08:21 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]4.0 is not the latest development version, you need to update to the latest dev version (at the top of the download page, preferred) or 4.0.2 (slower, more bugs, not preferred) for support

i upgraded to 4.0.1 and 4.0.2, but i still have the same problem. :/
And i can't download any development version because they are for Windows x64 and i have x86.
(Sorry for my english)
Some games just break when using cheats in Dolphin. There's no work-around for it sometimes.