Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: open dolphin, mouse starts to randomly move about my screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so whenever I open dolphin, my mouse starts to move/jump around. it seems to head upwards for the most part, any help would be appreciated.

here you can see it happens when I open dolphin, just watch the cursor. than when I close it, you can see my mouse stops moving.
that's weird...do you have a controller plugged in? did this issue start if/when you updated dolphin? have you updated any drivers? have you tried deleting and reinstalling?
(07-04-2015, 08:18 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]that's weird...do you have a controller plugged in? did this issue start if/when you updated dolphin? have you updated any drivers? have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

ive tried both latest versions, same thing. I have a controller plugged in of course, I don't know how else id play dolphin so unplugging it had not occurred to me, but I don't see why a controller would matter, its sitting stationary. and all my drivers are fully updated.
yeah, uh, you only answered one of my questions. let me restate them.

did the problem occor following an update in dolphin or drivers. have you tried deleting all dolphin files and reinstalling
I wonder if you're using a wireless mouse that is getting interference from the LIB USB thread?
(07-04-2015, 08:58 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, uh, you only answered one of my questions. let me restate them.

did the problem occor following an update in dolphin or drivers. have you tried deleting all dolphin files and reinstalling

I told you I tried both of the latest dolphin versions, same problem. and I said all my drivers are updated, as in they are updated and set before I tried running dolphin so I cant test them on older ones. this happens as soon as I unpack and run dolphin.

(07-04-2015, 08:58 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if you're using a wireless mouse that is getting interference from the LIB USB thread?

I got a wired mouse
i...(sigh)

you've been on the forums before and never reported this issue. when did it start.
(07-04-2015, 03:15 PM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]i...(sigh)

you've been on the forums before and never reported this issue. when did it start.

I haven't used dolphin in a while, and I'm on windows 10 now as my signature and specifications indicate. I just tried running dolphin for the first time again yesterday to play some Zelda when this has stopped me.
so, nobody knows anything? I cant even set up my controller because moving the mouse makes the jumping worse and impossible to co-ordinate with.
(07-05-2015, 11:52 AM)Nfaug Wrote: [ -> ]so, nobody knows anything? I cant even set up my controller because moving the mouse makes the jumping worse and impossible to co-ordinate with.

Have you tried dolphin on windows 8.1 and less(like windows 7)
My friend, who is on windows 10, experienced this similar issue while setting up a game of smash.
Pages: 1 2