Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Assorted Pokemon Colosseum Graphical Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another Colosseum thread, sorry.

Certain models seem to turn completely black randomly. Screenshot attached. There are some other assorted glitches, such as Lombre's eyes not appearing at all on its model and Shuppet's eyes being completely hollow. Default settings, OGL.

[attachment=13633]
Haven't seen that before. Is your MD5 sum correct?
How would I check this? I know how to compute the MD5, but what do I check it against?
You would have to find it online.
I found it on redump.org, and my checksum matches theirs, so it's safe to say it isn't an ISO issue. By the way, I may have been a little unclear in my original post--this is not a persistent issue; it happens occasionally and goes away after a little bit. I haven't tried EFB2RAM or anything else yet (although IIRC the game sets texture cache to safe automatically, so that's not an issue either).
EFB2RAM will probably fix it.
Actually, I just tried EFB2RAM, and it causes a bunch of issues. Text gets glitches and HP doesn't update properly, and that was only in 5 minutes of play. I guess I'll just ignore it for now (or maybe it's an OGL problem and D3D would fix it).

EDIT: Never mind, these glitches are happening even when EFB to Texture is enabled. This is getting weird.

EDIT 2: Never mind again. Safe Texture got disabled somehow.