Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: redump.org Wii .dat file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here's the latest version of redump.org's Wii .dat file containing hashes for all the Wii games that have been dumped on the site:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cph61hwztkmrk...9.zip?dl=0

Note: I don't update this link unless I'm reminded so if you're interested in the latest copy of the file, please let me know by posting on here. Thanks!
Thanks. Why isn't it public like the other data, anyway?
According to what one of the admins, iR0b0t, told me it's because they (he?) think that the Wii is too new.
Does someone have an even newer version that includes Rodea the Sky Soldier? Thanks in advance!
Yeah I'll upload a new one to my Dropbox and update the link in the OP.

EDIT: Done!
Thanks a lot, but that doesn't seem to include the European Rodea release, just the USA one. Did no one else dump that yet?
No sorry, I only see the NTSC-U/C dump in there. I'll keep an eye out for it. Smile
Well I dunno how much information is required for that, but I'm getting the following checksums:

CRC32: F617527F
MD5: 6038de894120d5a8eb9d646bb7b581ee
SHA1: 3d0a12b978b70a665cfa8f22838f6a0a1669e281
At a user's request, I uploaded the latest .dat file. The OP has the link.
Well, Wii ISOs store the SHA-1 hashes of the data blocks on itself, so you can verify you have a good dump with the "Verify Partition Integrity" option in Dolphin. A single byte is enough to make the integrity check fail, so, in other words, if you pass the check you can assume you have a good dump...
Pages: 1 2 3 4