Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skyward Sword Fi appears distorted (everything else appears normal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing Skyward Sword and everything is working great except Fi for some reason appears distorted with a dark blue streak across her face and other odd colours. The rest of the colours in the game look perfectly normal, although during the cut-scene in the Goddess statue with Fi (where you first get the Goddess Sword), there were blue streaks that appeared across the screen a few times

Spoiler:
I'm using a i7 4790K and a GTX 980 Ti and my settings are:

Dolphin 4.0-6904
OpenGL 3440x1440 Fullscreen
Internal Resolution: 3840x3168
Anti-Aliasing x2
AF: x16
Post process: Off
Enhancements: Scaled EFB Copy and Forced Texture Filtering checked, rest unchecked.
Hacks: Ignore Format Changes, Store EFB Copes to Texture Only, Disable XFB, Fast Depth Calculation, and Disable Bounding Box are all checked. Rest are unchecked.
Advanced: All unchecked.

I've tried using Direct3D, and playing around with the other settings (checking and unchecking stuff) but to no avail. I've also reinstalled the game making sure there were no errors during unpacking/extraction etc.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Help would be much appreciated.
Have you checked the md5 of the game and compared it to a known good copy?
bad dump wouldn't cause the issue in question. Try unchecking Store EFB to Texture
He has crossposted this question in the Skyward Sword thread where he later found out that his widescreen 21:9 hack is causing the issue.