Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulated Controllers not being detected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Archgaull

Hello, first time poster here. I've searched up to see if I could find any fixes for this on the forum already, but nothing fits my situation.

I recently downloaded Dolphin (4.0.2) and I am attempting to play Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. However, I get to the part before the game properly starts where it asks me to plug in the nunchuck.

I am using both the emulated Wii-mote, and the emulated Nunchuck. I have no way of getting either a real Wii-Mote, or a Nunchuck. Even if I did, I don't have a bluetooth adapter.

My controller settings are set to the default, and I made sure the extension is set to Nunchuck, but nothing.
did any of those searches point to what i'm about to say...?

download the latest dev version. if the problem persists we can brainstorm more ideas

Archgaull

Downloaded newest version (4.0-6915), problem still persists.
If I remember correctly, a real wiimote with Motion+ is required for this game. Motion+ Emulation is not possible in a sane way. Maybe that is the root of the problem.
Yeah, you're not going to be able to play this game without a real Wiimote, MotionPlus and Nunchuk.