Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with Dolphin loading a game more than once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DeadlyWolf844

I need some help with a recent version of Dolphin! Instead of trying to explain the problem I can just show it Any help would be appreciated!
For those who can't or don't want to watch the video: Launching a game works fine the first time, but the second time, only the audio and not the video works. (Render to main window is being used, and instead of seeing the game, only the default window background color can be seen.) It starts working again if Dolphin is restarted.

DeadlyWolf844

(07-01-2015, 01:31 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]For those who can't or don't want to watch the video: Launching a game works fine the first time, but the second time, only the audio and not the video works. (Render to main window is being used, and instead of seeing the game, only the default window background color can be seen.) It starts working again if Dolphin is restarted.

Yeah Someone on Reddit told me that my "Render to Main Window" was checked. So when I unchecked it, the problem was solved. Thank you for the help!