Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Patch request] Planet 51 (Wii) 60fps & 120fps + FOV modifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now, there isn't any patches to achieve 60 or 120 frames per second on the game "Planet 51" and I can't get the codes to since it's not easy to get the patch since some of them that are altered would crash the emulator. I'm also requesting the FOV codes that are seperately editable which the horizontal and vertical are not linked together. Right now, I don't like the 4:3 display since it's cropped from the 16:9 and I don't feel comfortable with it like that zoomed in linked horizontally with 16:9. I want to increase the game's FOV to correct the appearance of the screen to extend it's space so I can get more of those things in the game. I want this patch for all standards including NTSC-U. The game has been made for 30fps and was like that for a while without 60fps nor 120fps patch codes exisitng.