Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Has anying got New Super Marios Working with Netplay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please don't suggest I try anything unless you've gotten Netplay to work with emulated Wii Motes with New Super Mario Brothers. successfully.

As soon as both players are configured to use emulated Wii motes (required by game) one side will immediately desync. If I don't configure netplay for emulated Wii motes then it doesn't desync, but obviously is also unplayable as input can't be provided.

Tried various builds of Dolphin, cleaning out Wii folder from users folder before every run on both sides. Tried turning off nunchuck in Wiimote settings. Tried Dual Core setting on and off.
Make sure you both have Skip EFB Access from CPU unchecked in graphics settings->hacks.
(06-19-2015, 05:26 PM)yl-smash Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you both have Skip EFB Access from CPU unchecked in graphics settings->hacks.

Still get an immediate desync in the chat log. Have you gotten this to work?
can you get any other games working, or is this one the only one with a problem
I thought Wiimotes automatically desync netplay--or was that fixed, or only real Wiimotes, or something?
(07-11-2015, 04:26 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Wiimotes automatically desync netplay--or was that fixed, or only real Wiimotes, or something?

Real Wiimotes never work, and emulated Wiimotes work sometimes.
(07-11-2015, 07:43 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]can you get any other games working, or is this one the only one with a problem

I've gotten gamecube games to work with netplay and wii games that can be played with gamecube controllers.