Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New Hotkey shortcuts hard to use for TAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so the new hotkey settings are supposed to give you more control. but how come i can no longer bind multiple keys like "shift+1" ?
You can, but you need to go in the advanced window.
this is how it looks for me right now

http://i.imgur.com/ITbaN79.png

where do i find the advanced window?
Right click on the input you want to have more control over
(06-22-2015, 06:51 PM)degasus Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, how shall "frame advance" work? One frame per key press, or running while pressed?

In previous versions, it was running while pressed, but in recent revisions it is one frame per key press. I prefer the running while pressed.
Ok, so I did more tests with different revisions. 4.0-6408 is working perfectly fine with frame advance, but 4.0-6477 is not. I don't know what changes took place between those two revisions, but it definitely happened in between them.
EDIT: I found the revision that is causing the problem. It's 6456. Somehow, the removal of the lock on the Pause State is causing strange behavior in frame advance while paused. Is there any way to implement the lock on the Pause State in future revisions?
Pages: 1 2