Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Memory Card is not original
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Playing Paper Mario TTYD and I'm at the punies and now when I want to save it says that it's not the original memory card and it cannot save. I don't want to restart AGAIN but I want a way to save on a memory card. I have checked with the memory card manager and none of them work! I don't know what happened! HELP!

Dolphin 4.0 because latest build is slowing down
uh, we can't give you any help unless you're using the latest version
As I said, 4.0 runs better for me than the latest build. So all my save state are on 4.0.
4.0 should not be running better than the latest dev builds, as there have been many accuracy and speed improvements in the last year or so.
But still I don't want to start over... How can I transfer my save?

Edit: Forget it I started over... The TAB button is my new best friend right now...
you don't need to
It's kind of too late...

But still... my thread about my nunchuck has 0 respond... My nunchuck does not work for my wii games like mario galaxy... It does not tell me to plug a nunchuck... it play the game normally but I dont kn ow if it's because I put Hybrid wiimote(for mouse=pointer+A and B) But still...
F*uck this sh*t! Again my computer crashes when entering the second chapter in paper mario TTYD and when I restart it my save file is not there and when I try to load state it crashes Dolphin! For f*ck sake can I just play this f*cking game until the end I'm tired of playing Hooktail castle!!!!!!!!!! And yes I'm not playing on 4.0 but on 4.0-6798 so the only way to change build is to save on the memory card but it keeps getting corrupted or completly out of nowhere ERASED! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!
If you use savestates and load a state from before you saved after you've saved, that corrupts the memory card in certain games. I'm not sure how you'd get around that in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
don't load savestates from before a hard save
Pages: 1 2