Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: fps slow down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Drebin891

Ok, game loads, wii screen good, all the way up to menus, FPS drops from 60 to 40, then when im on a character selection (SSBB, and SMS) it goes down to 15 and then gameplay drops to 12. After the initial "push A screen" NO more heros drops to 7 and stays there.

Tried three different games; Super Mario Strikers, Super smash brothers brawl, and No more heros.

The website shows build 3972 but my pc shows 4214.
My PC specs:
Intel Pentium Dual 3.20 GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2 GHz
4096 MB RAM
ATI Radon HD 4670

Using both windows 7 32bit and windows 7 64bit (two different harddrives)

I installed different direct x (9 2008), the video studio all what I could find.

I switched up the settings including; "Enable Dual Core" "Optimize Quantizers" between DX9 and Open GL, "EFB Copy" "Disable Destination Alpha Pass" "Disable Fog"

So is my hardware not up to par?, is there a problem with windows 7, I thought about compatablilty but super mario strikers is green, my Brawl is not japanese region, and No more heros isnt even listed.

Im sorry if this is already posted somewhere i did look, have red rules, and did google searches.