Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Want to know if my pc can run games at 60 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ll Deadpool ll

Im trying to run games at 60 fps and trying to make the game not look so bad graphic wise I want to know if my computer can handle it maybe if move the settings around it will work im able to run fire emblem radiant dawn at 60 fps 1080p screen resolution and the textures are decent but I tried playing smash brawl today and even if I put it on the lowest settings it wont run at 60 fps and it will lag any advice? Also i would like to know if my computer will be able to run most games I plan on playing Legend of zelda Sky ward sword, Mario kart wii, Donkey kong country returns and mabye new super mario bros wii any adice would help thanks my Specs are:

Processor/CPU: AMD A10-6700 Accelerated Processor
Video Card/GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8670D Graphics
Memory/RAM: 8GB DDR3 Ram
i doubt you can run radiant dawn at 100%. I'm stuck running at like 80%, but i've still played through it several times Smile
(06-10-2015, 02:35 PM)ll Deadpool ll Wrote: [ -> ]Processor/CPU: AMD A10-6700 Accelerated Processor
Sorry, your processor is too slow. Even the A10-7850K overclocked to 4.5GHz is rather unimpressive in Dolphin, and your chip is at least 20% slower than that. No amount of changing settings is going to make a significant difference.

You might consider trying Ishiiruka's build- I understand it's optimised for performance rather than accuracy. Of course, if you use an unofficial build, you can't expect to get support for it (outside of the Ishiiruka thread, anyway). Apart from that, you simply need a new, Intel, CPU (and a new motherboard with it, of course).
@OP Why did you double post ?
(06-12-2015, 06:36 AM)IVCrumpet Wrote: [ -> ]You might consider trying Ishiiruka's build- I understand it's optimised for performance rather than accuracy.

my understanding is that it just runs better on older hardware, it's not inherently faster. besides, all of the issues caused by using an unsupported build outweighs the speed benefit imo