Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic Riders Zero Gravity Freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hai! I have been using dolphin emulator for a while now and it is amazing! However i did come upon this issue: I had just started playing sonic riders zero gravity and got through the tutorials. I started the story mode and everything was going well. Then i got to a point where you had to use gravity burst (Where you fly through the air basically).Gravity burst worked fine in the tutorials but in story mode it causes the emulator to freeze. if you hit escape, one of two things will happen: A: if you say yes to stopping the emulation, dolphin completely freezes and the only way to close it is with task manager or restarting you computer, or B: if you hit no, the window emulating sonic riders will go black with only the music playing. Btw i am using direct 3d backend. Thanks Rolleyes
Grab the latest dev build from today and see if the issue is still there.
(06-10-2015, 12:05 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Grab the latest dev build from today and see if the issue is still there.

I got the latest dev build and now the game doesn't stop at the meteor burst part but it freezes at random and then i have to close it via task manager
What is your exact CPU and GPU? (model numbers please)
Post pictures of your Dolphin graphics and config tabs to an image hosting website and then link them here so we can see how you have dolphin set up
(06-10-2015, 02:26 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]What is your exact CPU and GPU? (model numbers please)
Post pictures of your Dolphin graphics and config tabs to an image hosting website and then link them here so we can see how you have dolphin set up

I can't for the life of me figure out how to attach pictures to this. I can tell you my model. It's a Toshiba satellite L855-S5119 . Idk how to find my GPU or what it is. I can just tell you what my graphics and config are. Would that work?
go to the top right hand corner of the page and press "new reply". then in the fourth column from the right at the top of the text input box, there should be a button that says "insert an image" when you hover over it.

he didn't ask for your computer model. he asked for your CPU model. CPU is not computer.
(06-10-2015, 06:29 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]go to the top right hand corner of the page and press "new reply". then in the fourth column from the right at the top of the text input box, there should be a button that says "insert an image" when you hover over it.

he didn't ask for your computer model. he asked for your CPU model. CPU is not computer.

How do i find my CPU and GPU
Also idk how to take screenshots and the last time i tried to upload a picture i took with my phone, it said it was to large in size
Btw i'm using a laptop
Looking up your laptop model number shows that you have an i3-3120m With Intel HD 4000 GPU.
You can upload the photos to imgur and post he link here.
(06-12-2015, 02:38 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Looking up your laptop model number shows that you have an i3-3120m With Intel HD 4000 GPU.
You can upload the photos to imgur and post he link here.

What do i take pictures of? all the tabs in config?
Pages: 1 2