Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda WW bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i use "Dolphin+IL x86 r3903" and i have a problem with Zelda WW.
I'm in the "Tower of the Gods" and killed now the boss but after going into the light the game freeze.

I tried to use a newer version of the emulator but looks like i cant or i have no idea how to copy my savegames to the other version.
Am i right if I have just to copy the savegame folder to the other dolphin folder?

Thanks 4 your help
Just copy the folder User/GC over...
but i dont used the normal ingame save i used the quick save mode.
and if i try to save in game i get an error telling me something about an defect memroy card

MarioMadness

(09-09-2009, 05:33 AM)poker2 Wrote: [ -> ]but i dont used the normal ingame save i used the quick save mode.
and if i try to save in game i get an error telling me something about an defect memroy card

You Probley Didnt format your memory card lol, The Game Should format it for you tho. It Should bring up the options when starting the game Tongue
yeah you are right i did it but after the second boss i could not save ingame and there is no chance to formate.
Quick save? Do you mean save states? If you keep using those too much, the game will get corrupted and you won't be able to save normally. You need to use the normal in-game save regularly. Preferably, you save normally every time you finish a session and reboot the game each time you begin. Once the game gets corrupted and won't let you save, you're pretty much doomed. Using Action Replay codes is known to cause corruption on real consoles. It's even worse in the emulator. So don't use them, or use them and save often. Dolphin is no where near as stable as older emulators like Project64. You can't get away with using hacks and save states for long periods of time.

Chances are you can't save or continue. Do you have any older save states from which saving will work? You may have to restart playing from there. This time use multiple save state slots and back-up your .\User\GC directory regularly.

If you have trouble using the in-game saving, reboot the game and replay any sections that you had previously completed. If the game won't load, reload an older save state, save the game, and reboot. If you have only used one save state slot this whole time, kick yourself real hard.
ok i did t.
I used a old save game with the newest dolphin release.

Thanks to all Wink