Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda-Twilight Princess MINIMAP 4.0-6500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
    The minimap that appears at the bottom left of the game the legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess does not appear. I was very time messing in dolphin settings, but nothing decided.
    I know the stable version (4.0.2) has a problem that was solved on the minimap.
     Could someone help me.  
[Image: GZ2_E01_3.png]
My Settings. Is in Portuguese, but locals are the same:
[Image: conf.png]
Cant see the image but ensure that Graphics Settings > Hacks > Store EFB Copies to Texture Only is unchecked
The map works on EFB Copies to Texture now. Last time it didn't show up, it was due to people using a projection hack.
Ah! Thanks for the clarification.
I disabled it did not work, put my settings in the post to become easier
(06-04-2015, 02:19 AM)huiop Wrote: [ -> ]I disabled it did not work, put my settings in the post to become easier

All your links are failing. I will ask the obvious did you push any button to disable the minimap while ingame (for example pressing 2 in the wii version disables the minimap)?
I tried the minimap button. I have seen the game, and was to have the minimap that print
Upload the image (in game) and settings here:
postimg.org
(06-04-2015, 08:13 AM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the image (in game) and settings here:
postimg.org
Ok
Wii or GC version?

If its Wii, press the 2 button. This will hide or show the minimap
Pages: 1 2