Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PSO III problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hatori1181

hello, I just found out about dolphin yesterday and Ive been playing around with it a bit. I'm really excited to play a couple of old GC games and have an .iso of Phantasy star ep. III. but when I try to run it, I get an error that states: Error: Trying to compile at 0. LR=00000000. what does this mean? The emulator works for my copy of muramasa, so I know my machine can handle it. here are my PC specs.

Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (5.2, Build 3790) Service Pack 2 (3790.srv03_sp2_qfe.090120-1510)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

Processor: AMD Phenom™ 9500 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 8190MB RAM
Page File: 948MB used, 15004MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 (4.10.0000.5515)

Edit: my Graphics card.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
the ISO could be corrupted where did you get it?????
if its ntsc, i know about it. its a jit(jit and jitil?) problem
i just can't figure it out
and why pal works and ntsc doesn't >_>

hatori1181

the PAL version works? cool. I can get my hands on that easily.

MarioMadness

(09-09-2009, 03:42 AM)hatori1181 Wrote: [ -> ]the PAL version works? cool. I can get my hands on that easily.

Pirate lol. And this Seems to be a problem in JitIL, So Try using Dolphin.exe instead
never know, he might be able to buy it off a friend or something. can't assume Tongue

hatori1181

nah. Pirate. but I own the original. so I feel a bit justified. I actually haven't been able to find the PAL version, though. which sucks. Not enough people who are fans. I tried both versions of dolphin. would a different version possibly work?
keep it to yourself next time buddy