Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: One Iso file have 2 ID ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mayu17

First . sorry for my english

- i use Dolphin 4.0-6444 play Fatal Frame 4 , everything is great until chapter 4 when i play Piano puzzle . highlight point not move as my control and i can't play right tone music ~____~ so i search in google and see people say Dolphin ver 3.5 can help me . now is a problem .

Ver 4.0 read game id = FF4ENG
Ver 3.5 read game id = R4ZJ

i can't load save with that problem . anyone can help me change game ID ?
Are you loading the game directly or using a translator patching program to boot it? R4ZJ is the proper ID, the game was never released in english...

mayu17

i know this game no have english
my ISO file patch already . i try load game with dolphin 3.5 and nothing different expect game ID . back to Piano puzzle , it always press the left button .
Dolphin has changed how it detects the GameID in recent builds. The fact the mod comes up with a different ID is a good thing. And if you're trying to load a savestate, it won't work regardless between versions that different.

mayu17

any idea help me clear Piano Puzzle . i can't find save file begin after chapter 4

haizzz