Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: (solved)upcomming proccesors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again and thanks again. I explained in other post that I was going to buy a pc and I asked if I could go with and amd processor, finally I didn't buy anything yet but I wanted to know how the integrated graphics of iris goes with dolphin emu and Linux because the i5 5675c is going to sold the next week and I am planning to buy it because de hd 4600 isn't sufficient in some cases with the emulator and for many games but iris pro 6200 mobile(which I think is worse than the desktop) are very good and I don't know if go with and i5 4590 without graphics or to buy an i5 5675c with iris pro without graphics, the main problem in addition is that I use linux and I don't know if dolphin will work well with these drivers or integrated graphics and Linux and their opengl version which is 3.3(upcomming mesa is supposed to bring 4.3 support I think) thanks to all again and sorry for my bad English too
My intention is to mix the processor with ssd, hdd and a medium main board like 75 euros.
The intel linux drivers are usually very well, both performance wise and also well tested. But don't expect to get full hd rendering in all games.
Thanks for the reply, but.. can't I get it? The iris pro graphics aren't good enough? Would you prefer get an apu with an opengl version better or open source drivers done by Intel? I ask for amd because I heard that the lasts apus can run Dolphin more or less and if not I will overclock, what do you think?
APU can't handle 3xIR , i tried to push my apu to its limit but it just can't . There is no APU can beat Iris Pro
(06-05-2015, 10:50 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]APU can't handle 3xIR , i tried to push my apu to its limit but it just can't . There is no APU can beat Iris Pro

OK, thanks for the reply again and have I to do something now when the question is solved?
I don't have Iris Pro 5200 but I have HD 4600 and HD8670D (APU) . Both of 'em can handle 2 or 2.5xIR
In benchmark , Iris Pro HD 5200 is twice as fast as HD 4600 . HD 6200 is even faster than that ....
(06-07-2015, 01:28 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have Iris Pro 5200 but I have HD 4600 and HD8670D (APU) . Both of 'em can handle 2 or 2.5xIR
In benchmark , Iris Pro HD 5200 is twice as fast as HD 4600 . HD 6200 is even faster than that ....
Okay, thanks for the help, I will edit the name putting solved(i don't know if it's neccesary but by the flies)