Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wimms Mario Kart Fun cup selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hay, I have a Problem with wiimms mario kart fun (any version) on Dolphin. There is just the normal MK support threat, so I thought I post it here. I apologise if this is the wrong place.

Everything initially works correctly, but after completing a race and using the "Next Race" option the cup selection shrinks to just the cups found in the original Mario Kart Wii. To get the extra cups back, you have to leave and reenter VS mode entirely which, of course, means you have to leave the current game. I'm using Dolphin 4.0 6438 but older versions seem to have the same problem. I tried up to 3.5. Any ideas? I'm pretty sure it worked on my old PC. Normal Mk workes fine.

Kind regards Lolly
Hay thanks for that link! The way I read it, the consensus is that it does not work and will not work. But when you go on youtube and search fpr "wiimms mario kart fun dolphin" there are some people who can do it. Any idea why that iso

Kind regards,
Lolly