Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Crash with F-Zero GX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lioyd_Irving

I've found nothing about my problem, so I guess I'll have to post it.

With F-Zero GX, everything seems to run fine when I boot the console. However, as soon as I'm past the memory card thing at the beginning, and right before the title screen, the emulator crashes with a common "has stopped working" Vista message. I'd like to know if anyone has had this issue before me, and whether a solution has been found. My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 7100, and I'm using the default parameters.

edit: Here are some screenshots so you can understand better.

Boot:
[attachment=1202]
Making a profile:
[attachment=1203]
Almost there:
[attachment=1204]
The crash:
[attachment=1205]

Thanks in advance.

MarioMadness

(09-08-2009, 05:01 PM)Lioyd_Irving Wrote: [ -> ]I've found nothing about my problem, so I guess I'll have to post it.

With F-Zero GX, everything seems to run fine when I boot the console. However, as soon as I'm past the memory card thing at the beginning, and right before the title screen, the emulator crashes with a common "has stopped working" Vista message. I'd like to know if anyone has had this issue before me, and whether a solution has been found. My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 7100, and I'm using the default parameters.

edit: Here are some screenshots so you can understand better.

Boot:

Making a profile:

Almost there:

The crash:

Thanks in advance.

This Game Kinda works, But you Will never get to race, EVER!!! Since the Dolphin Devs Havn't figured out the floating This game. So no Floating - No Racing lol

Lioyd_Irving

Alright, so...I've downloaded and tried different games (Ultimate Spider-Man and Extreme-G III) and I still get this exact same crash, right before the title screen. Could it be a plugin issue, or is it Vista ?

EDIT: Forget it, it seems I've got it to work. Sorry for the bother.
Hey!
Time for your friendly perma-ban Smile