Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Option to show fps only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to only have my FPS displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen?
That's the info area, it helps you know whats going on in Dolphin. The VPS is the percentage of fulspeed that the game is running. I don't think it can be turned off

JIT64 DC is the Just In Time recompiler, on the 64 bit engine, running in Dual Core mode.
When you go fullscreen, it disappears. You can enable Show FPS in the Graphics tabs to have just the FPS counter in the top left of the screen
I have tried enabling the FPS counter in the graphics tab but that makes it display the FPS counter on my gamescreen.

Disabling the status bar completely seems to move all the stuff up in the top left corner where it says Dolphin Dolphin 4.0-6301.

I seriously think that the FPS is all that I need to have displayed, to make sure that I run a constant 60 FPS, as with all my other games that I play.
Some games don't run at 60 fps, some run at 30, or for PAL games at 25/50 fps.

You could just play in fullscreen and not see any of it
Many many games don't run at a constant 60 FPS by design; many run at 30, and many are variable-framerate.
I would still like to be able to choose what i want to see in the status bar. I really only want to see my fps.
What is the use case here?

I don't see the point.
(03-07-2019, 10:54 AM)emuguy Wrote: [ -> ]I would still like to be able to choose what i want to see in the status bar. I really only want to see my fps.

Why don't you use other tools like, i.e. FRAPS then?
Please don't necropost in this forum section.

*waves her magic wand*

Closed!