Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help - importing gamecube saves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I looked around the forums and could not find what i've been looking for.
I'm having trouble with importing gamecube saves. I downloaded a gamecube save for Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, and imported it to my memory card. But when i tried the game, the save didn't show up. It's already in my memory card, so i'm wondering if i made a mistake?

And anyone know how to convert gamecube saves downloaded from gamefaqs to dolphin memory card?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
you can import cgi's in the memory manager....
(09-09-2009, 01:06 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]...

Like I said before, I could import it but when i started the game it doesn't show up..

MarioMadness

(09-10-2009, 01:25 PM)Astearica Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2009, 01:06 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]...

Like I said before, I could import it but when i started the game it doesn't show up..

Mabey the save game is from the wrong region ? lol because it Chould be NTSC-J if your using NTSC. ive Had the problem Before, Your Most likely using the wrong region. a Differnt save game should work tho Tongue
here we go my fix...lol what you do it copy and paste you memcard into the GC memcard folder...

go to configuration

then gamecube

under GC memcard A push the ...

browse for your new memcard tht you copy and pasted..

and tada your game is there
just rename the memcard with the game title and youll kno wats on it if you ever needed it again.
i took a rev 1537 memcard to a rev 3995...and it worked perfectly...
hansenderek, go to your boot camp with wrong advices Tongue It's more likely what MarioMadness said.