Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ishiiruka does it better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...om-version

with the official version i have to run internal resolution 4x, AA none, AF x1 to play zelda smooth.

with Ishiiruka version i can run internal resolution 8x, AA 2x, AF 16x.

the developer of the official version should find out what he is doing different and incorporate it in to the official version. 

i think it runs better cause of predictive FIFO and full async shader compilation. 

i had studder in super mario galaxy and with those features turned on the lag went away completely. 

8x resolution is nice too. (that's higher resolution than 4K) was kinda surprised to see it go that high. official version only goes up to 4x.
The Ishiruuka developers are always free to contribute their changes; might I suggest you ask them to do so?
(05-18-2015, 10:58 AM)misterdean Wrote: [ -> ]official version only goes up to 4x.

That's not true, it goes as high as you want.
To bring back again this topic is useless, ishiiruka works better in some scenarios/configurations, and master works better in others.
Ishiiruka is a experimental banch that is meant to test things and improvements to enchance gamer experience. it complements master but under no circunstances is a replacement. master always is up to date with the work of a lot of people, and ishiiruka is based in all that work.
The functionalities that the other developers consider in a stable state will be merged to master, that is my goal as an old Dolphin developer.