Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin games started lagging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nicomeneses

hi everyone, today i turn on my laptop for play Rogue scuadron 2, and it was very laggy, normal is 60fps whit my config but now
was 30 to 45, I dont know what happend, I tried deleting temporal files, looking the config, using a new build and the problem still.
you're using the i7 3630qm CPU for this game, right? that's a notebook processor and is clocked at 2.4ghz. it's a CPU bottleneck, you won't get full speed on that game very easily. you can try using the performace guide on the wiki and the laptop performance guide here on the forums

Nicomeneses

thanks for your answer , but I've been playing a long time and never had problems with the cpu, I played yesterday and was at full speed.
I will check the guides
Were you plugged into power? Was your power mode set to high performance?

Nicomeneses

yes, it was plugged without battery and even in perfomance mode, i had tried everything like use a diferent build , checking the processor temp and videocard temp, and the lag continue

Nicomeneses

problem solved, my computer was in selective Startup i changed it to normal startup