Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Swiss and 16:9 and Dolphin (Oh My!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Snaksolid

Hey all, first post here. I'm trying to run the Swiss frontloader so that I can use the 16:9 hack that comes with it. Problem is the option for 16:9 is grayed out on the settings and there is no way to change it. Could someone tell me how to run games in 16:9 on swiss? I have no problems loading swiss or swapping disc. Also one other piece of info.I'm booting the disc directly and if I am supposed to do it a different way I have no idea how.
So the issue is with a setting on Swiss? Have you tried consulting with them about the issue?

Snaksolid

No I haven't. Most of their forum support seems to be centered around supporting the actual hardware (Gamecube, Wii, and WiiU) so I figured I would post it here instead.

Snaksolid

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know I got it fixed. I didn't realize you need to load the iso on swiss BEFORE you change your settings. Also make sure you use perspective and not just the yes option or it will cause strange and mysterious things to happen.