Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have a problem with dolphin everytime i click on the dolphin.exe to start dolphin i get this error

[Image: 35937585.th.jpg]

can anyone help me i RUN using ATI x800 thats good right?

please i searched everywhere i cant find a solution
That's what all the older revs did.
Which SVN are you useing?
Go fetch one of Orleans or get one from any User.
If your useing .exe try IL and reverse
what cpu do u have?
(09-07-2009, 04:03 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]what cpu do u have?

I have AMD Anthlon™ XP 3200+
(09-07-2009, 04:02 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]That's what all the older revs did.
Which SVN are you useing?
Go fetch one of Orleans or get one from any User.
If your useing .exe try IL and reverse

i am using Dolphin-r4210 and tryed IL still error
thats what i thought, your cpu doesnt support sse2. im afraid dolphin wont work on your pc at all unless u upgrade.
It helps to read the requirements, why doesn't anyone ever read the requirements and just assume modern consoles can be emulated on old/ancient technology... Dodgy

Even if you could get the emulator running on old/ancient technology it would be slow as heck to the point where you might as well queue a bunch of slides in a projector and call it the game. In other words if you could even run the emulator it would be an utter failtastic slide show.
(09-07-2009, 07:10 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]thats what i thought, your cpu doesnt support sse2. im afraid dolphin wont work on your pc at all unless u upgrade.

THANKS ANYWAY Ho Hum

Dodgy
(09-08-2009, 01:12 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]It helps to read the requirements, why doesn't anyone ever read the requirements and just assume modern consoles can be emulated on old/ancient technology... Dodgy

Even if you could get the emulator running on old/ancient technology it would be slow as heck to the point where you might as well queue a bunch of slides in a projector and call it the game. In other words if you could even run the emulator it would be an utter failtastic slide show.

THANKS Oh Well Dodgy