Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

tutpoo

so i got dolphin and extracted it and everything but when i try to run the program a box comes saying dolphin has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience. and there are three buttons on the bottom that say don't send, send error report, and debug Angry. please helpUndecided
what are your pc specs?

tutpoo

i have windows xp 32bit
amd duron processor 1.19 ghz
736mb of ram
computors pretty old
your cpu doesnt support sse2, im afraid dolphin wont work at all on your pc unless u upgrade

tutpoo

how can i upgrade then?

darkhack

hello i have the same problem, and for no open a new post i post my problem here. My pc is a Atlhon + 2200 1,8Ghz 1gb of Ram and a Nvidia Geforce 5220 of 512 mb. i installed the directX 9 and the libraries but i don't know why give me the same error what Tutpoo. and i execute the two programs dolphin and dolphinil. please give me some idea to fix this. thansk and sorry for post here too and for my bad english.
u need a whole new computer, preferably with an intel core2duo and newer nvidia geforce gfx card. dell has some pcs for around 800 dollars that would run dolphin nicely

darkhack

so with my actual pc is not possible run dolphin. if not is a dualcore the dolphin not run?
its because your processor doesnt have sse2 support

darkhack

ahh ok thanks Krypking for answer. i'm wait someday i can buy a pc with that specification for now is to much for my, but thanks.
Pages: 1 2