Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Linux Dolphin verions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just installed fedora 21, and was wondering if the ubuntu versions would work with this os and/or if dolphin has a repo I can go grab the latest revisions from
The provided builds are all .deb packages, which only work on Debian derivatives (and technically these ones are specifically designed for uBuntu 13, so may not even run on most Debian-based stuff anyway, although they work on uBuntu 14), whereas Fedora isn't based on Debian. There might be a PPA somewhere, or there might even be a build in the official repositories for Fedora (although it might well just be 4.0.2) but there are detailed compilation instructions in the guides section of the site.
ok i'll look for a 4.0.2 .rpm somewhere, i think i'll be fine with 4.0.2 for the time being. i'm dual booting windows 8.1 on this system, but it's kind of...uh...broken atm. once i get it up and running again it won't be a problem, i'll just boot in windows when i want to play dolphin.
BTW current 13.04 DEBs provided by the buildbot still works fine in Ubuntu 15.04...
Found a 4.0-4647 rpm at the rpmfusion repo, they have a 4.0.2 stable version as well. i just need to figure out how to use alien and i can upload the latest dev