Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Stuck on title screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I have a problem with this game Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new world, I dont know why the game said Please Connect the Nunchuk to the Wii Remote. I already configure the extension nunchuk. Im using 4.0-4720 version.  Huh
Please show a screenshot of your emulated wiimote and nunchuk settings.
I have tried to put the image file but it only can have maximum 500kb, my photo is likw 1mb. How to reduce the size? Sorry Im new here
Upload it to imgur, and paste the link here.
Here it is. Confused
Owh, and I forgot to mention that Im using the hybrid wiimote. Someone else ask me to use that but still cant get rid of that text on the title screen.
Sorry
Im trying to use keyboard and mouse for wiimote and nunchuk.
Beneath your posts, there's the "edit" button. Please remember to use it next time instead of posting over and over!

*waves the moderator magic wand*

That's better!

Amin Supernova Wrote:Owh, and I forgot to mention that Im using the hybrid wiimote.

Anyway, hybrid wiimote is um... hacky and awful. That may be the cause of your problem with nunchuk connectivity. But none of your pictures use it, so I don't know. It should work with an emulated wiimote... Are you still unable to get past it with those settings?
(05-04-2015, 04:15 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Beneath your posts, there's the "edit" button. Please remember to use it next time instead of posting over and over!

*waves the moderator magic wand*

That's better!

Amin Supernova Wrote:Owh, and I forgot to mention that Im using the hybrid wiimote.

Anyway, hybrid wiimote is um... hacky and awful. That may be the cause of your problem with nunchuk connectivity. But none of your pictures use it, so I don't know. It should work with an emulated wiimote... Are you still unable to get past it with those settings?

Let me try this time, I'll tell you if its work or not Smile. Yeay!!! It works now. Thank you very much friend XD