Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Custom textures newest dolphin emu.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-04-2015, 10:50 AM)sunnaryt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015, 10:46 AM)xcaliber81 Wrote: [ -> ]GHAE08

Really? That is strange, have you tried another build of Dolphin?

no i went newest
(05-04-2015, 12:11 PM)xcaliber81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015, 10:50 AM)sunnaryt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015, 10:46 AM)xcaliber81 Wrote: [ -> ]GHAE08

Really? That is strange, have you tried another build of Dolphin?

no i went newest

try other versions, if all else fails, backup your saves and delete everything dolphin related and try to start from scratch
xcaliber81, keep using the latest version! Custom Textures work fine in it. It is most likely the pack that is the issue.

Since you seem to have problems with loading these custom textures, can you give us where you got this pack from? It's possible it's an older pack that only supports DX9 or doesn't use the new custom texture system. If you give me the link to where you got the pack I should be able to help you with that!

Now um, for reference, changing the global user directory would not fix your problem. If it doesn't load in one location, it won't load into another (assuming you have access to the folder, but you would in the default one for sure). With default settings, to load custom textures place them into C:\Users\[yourname]\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures\[gameid] folder.
I cannot remember I thought it was here? it is the 2.2 version ill try and dig up the site where i got it from today.
(05-05-2015, 01:20 AM)xcaliber81 Wrote: [ -> ]https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-re...ent+evil+2

here is where i got them.

Maybe the textures need to be converted to the new format but you dont have it turned on maybe?
Pages: 1 2