Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: BT3 FPS drops when fighting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Latchula

The problem is that when I play Duel mode on DBZ:BT3 the FPS is always drops 20-10 and keeps lagging.When I'm on the main menu It keeps a steady FPS then I go straight to the character selection screen It drops a little then right when I have to start fighting then It's just ugh. I've even increased my frame limit to 90 and when I'm playing It still drops on 20-10. Does anyone have a solution to this?  Sad
What are your pc specs?

Latchula

(05-03-2015, 01:29 AM)linker357 Wrote: [ -> ]What are your pc specs?

I'm using OSX but heres my specs

CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 128 MB
RAM: 4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
That won't do, your pc is rather on the weak side. Those series of Intel CPUs is way old and obsolete, not only that but your GPU and RAM are also really really old. With those specs you won't be able to play much at all.

Latchula

(05-03-2015, 01:44 AM)linker357 Wrote: [ -> ]That won't do, your pc is rather on the weak side. The Core series of Intel CPUs is way old and obsolete, not only that but your GPU and RAM are also really really old. With those specs you won't be able to play much at all.

Thanks for the reply! I guess I wont be playing Budokai Tenkaichi 3 then. Sad
You can build a cheap ($400ish) build with an Intel G3258 and overclock it. It will paly almost at the same level as an i5-4690K/i7-4790K