Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please, help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ragnell0

I am new to this emulator, I downloaded it and when I try to open it an error message appears:

"Mistake on having initiated the application, the configuration in parallel is not correct. Consult the record of events of the application to obtain more details."

My english isnt very good so I used a translator, sorry.

I have the Iso, but I cant run the emulator (I have windows vista and a very good computer, so I dont think that would be a problem).

Can somebody tell me what do I have to do, or send me a link to a page in which it explain what do I have to do.

Thank you.
"Couldn't init the core" error? Check requirements thread.

Ragnell0

Thanks for the help, but reading the requirements thread is like reading chinese.

I know that I have windows vista, a fast processor and Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT (512mb)
So, I am beyond help? Do I have to install something else other than the emulator?
Install what's in the links. It's legit stuff from Microsoft.
"Couldn't Init the core" means that Dolphin couldn't find enough plugins to actually run the emulator. Most likely, your DirectX is older and the DirectX plugins (including the input plugins) aren't loading, so Dolphin is freaking out.

Just run the latest DirectX updater, either from the Micrsoft site or the mentioned Dolphin links, and it should fix those plugins and get you running just fine.

Ragnell0

Dolphin works now. Thanks for the help.