Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Navigating Git Repo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

VelvetMaverik

Hi there,

I'm a software developer considering creating a fork of dolphin and adding a netplay command line option. Essentially, lets you start dolphin and directly connect to a netplay game by passing the netplay password/code as a command line parameter.

Since Dolphin is a rather complex program (and I'm a little lost), I'm wondering if someone can tell me in what directory of the github repo is the code relating to command line parameters and where the code relating to netplay is please?

Pardon my noob question  Angel
For the WX-based frontend, Source/Core/DolphinWX/Main.cpp, line 122. It uses the wxWidgets wxCmdLineParser helper class.

Good luck! :)

For future reference, you may want to consider using 'git grep' to search the source code. The folder structure is also relatively well-organized, so functionality is often self-evident.

VelvetMaverik

(05-01-2015, 04:53 AM)darkengine Wrote: [ -> ]For the WX-based frontend, Source/Core/DolphinWX/Main.cpp, line 122. It uses the wxWidgets wxCmdLineParser helper class.

Good luck! Smile

For future reference, you may want to consider using 'git grep' to search the source code. The folder structure is also relatively well-organized, so functionality is often self-evident.

Awesome, thank you Smile