Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where are you from? - Dolphin's translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I really think dolphin needs a help file, but ....
Some language translation would be generous too.

It could be distributed in .lang file, like in project 64 and visual boy advance.

So, where are you from? Which language do you speak?
I'm from USA and speak American English Tongue
I forget to tell you i'm from Portugal
and I speak Portuguese, but i know a little of english and japanese =D
(09-06-2009, 07:39 AM)ssbbtriforce Wrote: [ -> ]I forget to tell you i'm from Portugal
and I speak Portuguese, but i know a little of english

You don't sound like a Novice. Big Grin
Good Job
I'm from Chile ( The trucha Signer was born here xD )

I speak spanish ( As my signature says )
(09-06-2009, 07:55 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2009, 07:39 AM)ssbbtriforce Wrote: [ -> ]I forget to tell you i'm from Portugal
and I speak Portuguese, but i know a little of english

You don't sound like a Novice.
Good Job

i already intern in nintendo's spanish center translating some games and i learned my english there.
But now I feel like my english is outdated Big Grin
Woah really?
Is it hard to get a job as game translator? What games did you translate?
(Nintendo doesn't even translate to my language, Norwegian)
It wasn't really a job, more a school year do u see? I was beeing evaluated by some workers from it. But I got good grades, they were all kind people.
I worked in some games but only 20~25 texts. I had to insert the translated text (spanish and rarely portuguese) into game code. Easy but complicated specially because you need to make connections to the bios, check the language set, etc ,etc. And you other thing is covers construction. I worked in some games legend of zelda phantom hourglass for ds and super smash bros brawl for wii. When the game is translated, they sent some kind of approvement for Nintendo to check the language content. It's a sad work because nintendo game's here are always the last to be released, but never mind.

My brother is now in spain working for them (i get the games before the official pal release =D).
I'm from The Netherlands, I speak Dutch, English and a little bit of German.

Big Grin
where im from is something im not telling
however, i speak english and dutch
Pages: 1 2 3