Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xenoblade- Dolphin vs New 3ds!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, we all know who the obvious winner is, but I figured i'd make this thread for the lols. XD

[Image: zlCfzTSw2sw8t3v_0I][Image: a3d0e2a328.png]For the sake of fairness I cropped the pictures to the same size. :3
Yeah, it looks like shit on the 3ds and I always get sad when I see it on the wii.
(04-28-2015, 11:26 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it looks like shit on the 3ds and I always get sad when I see it on the wii.

Oh, I should try and recreate a proper wii screenshot in dolphin. XD native  res and all!
New 3DS is weaker than Wii. Of course result is obvious.
That and it has a screen res of half
Well, I still see it as a major achievement; even if the graphic is worse, porting such a big game to a handheld isn't easy, and from what I've seen so far the port is sooooo close to the original Wii release (despite the lower res graphics, of course)...
That is gorgeous! I might have to go pick up the wii copy. At what stage of the game is this? WHat is the area called? (I am reffering to the picutres in the first post btw)
(04-29-2015, 04:46 PM)cubby208 Wrote: [ -> ]That is gorgeous! I might have to go pick up the wii copy.  At what stage of the game is this? WHat is the area called? (I am reffering to the picutres in the first post btw)

The area isn't far in the game. It's called Satorol swamp. You will arrive there at about level 26. Note the the trees only light up at Night time. Also, both my wii copy and 3ds copy are at about the same spot, so if yall want more comparisons, just ask. ^.^
[Image: zlCfzTTjGa4HjWiNer]Would it be too mean to compare the 3ds version to this?
[Image: 17a17149d8.png]